Do you know how your customers and employees feel about your business? You may be missing out on customers over a bad reputation, or no reputation at all.
Experts prove that your reputation speaks volumes about your business.
Here are some valuable tips to improve your reputation:
- Go the extra mile
- Many companies do just the bare minimum. Going the extra mile for your customers can result in huge gains in perception. Start by customizing their dry cleaning experience with software that remembers how each item needs to be cleaned. The customer will appreciate that personal touch every time they drop off their clothes.
- Encourage customers to leave reviews
- Reviews matter and 86% of consumers read reviews before they will spend money with a company. 57% of customers will only consider a business if it has at least a 4-star rating. Use a POS system that encourages your customers to leave positive reviews on popular sites such as Yelp, Google, or Facebook.
- Respond to negativity
- 89% of consumers read how a business responds to its reviews. When a customer leaves a bad review you have an opportunity to correct the record for everyone to see.
- Be consistent
- You need to provide not just quality customer service, but excellent customer service on a consistent basis. Your customers need to know that they can always expect the best from your business. Make sure your POS system makes this easy by allowing you to capture custom details while ensuring consistent process and useful Performance Indicators.
SMRT Marketing helps dry cleaners build their online reputation quickly and easily through SMRT Reviews. Contact us today to book a demo and to learn more.